On average, hair highlights cost about $105. However, if you plan on getting ombre highlights, babylights, or Balayage highlights, that’s going to cost you around $200. The range for hair color and highlights is from $60 to $230+.
Average hair highlights cost
- Short hair highlights: $65
- Long hair highlights: $120
- Multicolor highlights: additional $30 per shade
- Partial highlights: $50
- Full highlights: $90
- Balayage highlights: $125
- Pintura highlights: $110
- Lowlights: $75+
- Highlights & Lowlights: $75-$300+
- Ombre highlights: $80 to $200+ according to AngiesList
- Hair color correction: About $280 on average or $100 an hour plus product cost
Professional salon highlights cost
- Walmart highlights: $40
- Supercuts highlights: $40
- High-end salon highlights: $260
Getting any of these services completed at a high-end salon and you can expect to pay more.
Hair by Nassi Offers Hair Highlights In Scottsdale and Mesa, Arizona
Hair by Nassi has provided hair highlighting services since 1993. She is a master hair colorist offering hair coloring and hair highlighting services, including Balayage, Ombre, and hair color correction in Scottsdale and Mesa, Arizona.